Contact Dan & Krissy Hegstrand Call, text or email 612-325-6768 | DanHegstrand@remax.net
LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME?
There's nothing we take more seriously than helping people find new homes they love. We'll also spend time learning your personal real estate needs, based on:
- Your preferred price range
- What style of home you want
- What area(s) you want to look in
- What you will qualify for
- Your preferred down payment
- Your preferred monthly payment
- Which types of finance are best for you
WHY SHOULD I GET A MORTGAGE?
Getting a pre-approved mortgage is a great way to get started. You will also be able to close on a property quicker than other buyers. A pre-approval shows the seller how serious you are about the property. In a "seller's market," or where supplies are limited, a pre-approved mortgage is essential.
10 Things a Lender Needs From You
1. W-2 forms or business tax return forms if you're self-employed for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
2. Copies of at least one pay stub for every person signing the loan.
3. Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
4. Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.
5. Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, e.g., a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
6. Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
7. Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
8. Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts of any outstanding balances.
9. Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
10. Addresses where you have lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
Our Buyers can use this Trailer to Move if Available.... Just Ask!!